Friday, April 14, 2006

Pro-Feminist Man with Feminine Side Dresses Baby Girl

This morning while K was dressing little Rooster Girl he turned to me and said,

"You know, I try to be a pro-feminist man and in touch with my feminine side and all that, but I have to tell you... I really just don't understand how most of these little girl clothes work."

[He holds up a little dress with crossed back straps...]

"I mean, what is this and what does it do? I don't understand what I'm supposed to do with this."

(Pauses, surveying drawer full of clothes.)

"I'm just going to stick with the outfits I understand even though I have to rifle through all this stuff to find one."

2 comments:

Mel said...

That sounds almost exactly like the husband when my two were small. Hours of fun and enjoyment I had watching him try to dress those two... heh...
Oh, and BTW, you've been tagged for the "Six Weird Things" meme. Do it or not as you wish... :)

MiniMarie said...

Rofl what a great story!