Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Because this Blog should be Renamed: "Oh, The Butts!"

K: "Captain, the storm is out of control! Waves are crashing over the deck."

Squeals of laughter...

Great water splashing noises emerging from the tub...

I go to investigate.

K has a beach bucket and is re-creating a storm at sea, filling up the bucket and tossing the water at The Mayor's chest. The Mayor is the Captain, riding out the storm on deck, waves crashing against him as he steers the ship. The Mayor is loving it.

However, I'm not sure The Mayor totally understood the game because suddenly he said, "Uh oh! I'm sitting on the Captain!"

"Where is the Captain," I asked.

Bad question...


"Um, IN MY BUTT!!"

Of COURSE the Captain is in his butt.

My whole life REVOLVES around the two year old butt in the house - what's in it, what's coming out of it and what it looks like. Say it with me now... Oh. The. Joys.


Next night:

Water splashing. Great peals of laughter.

K: "O.K., hold your butt up in the air."

Powerful SPLOOSHING noise.

The Mayor: "AGAIN!"

I go to investigate.

The Mayor is on all fours with his behind as high in the air as he can get it. He is laughing and laughing as his father pours water from the bucket onto his backside.

I think, "well, that's one way to get the Captain out."

9 comments:

Pendullum said...

All Hands on the Poopdeck...
I now have tha beautiful image in my mind...
and I can hear his squealing...

Nikki said...

That was so visual for me.

I could just see and hear him giggling.

Great, great entry.

You're a lucky lady.

Panda said...

Ha! Poopdeck! Thanks for that pendullum.

Thats just too funny.

Kevin Charnas said...

LMAO! Damn it your posts are funny. Seriously Jessica, you crack me up. It probably helps that I LOVE potty humor.

Kristin said...

oh my lord... that is hysterical!!!

Lisa Goldstein/Kelly Kelly said...

Bathtime sounds like a lot of fun and adventure over there. Nice story. Very cute.

Lisa

Oh, The Joys said...

Just as long as things don't turn out too much like the movie "Deliverance" I think it'll be o.k. Cross your fingers!!

Nikki said...

Deliverance! OMG.

HHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA

carmachu said...

*Snort* Needs more fart jokes. Bubbles in the water are amusing too....