Tuesday, May 01, 2007

April Perfect Post Awards

The Original Perfect Post Awards – April 2007


The Nominatrix is at it again!

I just can't resist an opportunity to pass out the bloggy buttons.

Here! Have one! Yay!

This month I wanted to give props to Canape of Don't Take The Repeats for her post called Peanut butter and Nilla wafers.

This post is a window into everything that is most important to her right now.

I read her all the time and I can't wait to meet her in Chicago in July.

Thanks for being so real and for sharing it all with us, Canape!


canape


Oooh! Late breaking love fest news! Canape nominated ME for a Perfect Post Award for
Legacy. Thanks, Canape!

*****************************************

Spread the love!

You too can award a fellow blogger with the Perfect Post award.
All you need to do is e-mail Mamma K at Petroville(at)gmail(dot)comand ask her to put you on the Perfect Post mailing list. She'll e-mail you every month when it's timeto send in your Perfect Post pick.

8 comments:

mcewen said...

I need to get to grips with this techy stuff.
Cheers

Cece said...

I'm heading over to read her blog!

slouching mom said...

Thanks for the link, nominatrix.

Lawyer Mama said...

I will check her out!

Patience said...

What emotions she wrings out o'me! Terrific writing, to be sure!

I read so many wonderful things, I need to get in line to do some nominatin'!

Janet a.k.a. "Wonder Mom" said...

I'll hafta check her out now...

chilihead said...

You're goin' to the dance in July? Oooooo! Can I stalk you? Pretty please? I'll be the one in nose glasses.

Lizzy said...

That was such a wonderful, wonderful post. Thank you for nominating it.

All of this perfect post business humbles me and the *crap* I manage to churn out a few times a week.

I guess some months I'm thoughtful and some months it's all I can do to string two sentences together.

But that's why I have my Bloggy Ladies--to read their Perfect Posts.

I hope we'll have a chance to meet in July, as well! Woot!