Friday, March 14, 2008

The Morning After "The Fire"

Catherine and Tracey asked me to take a photo of myself first thing in the morning and publish it here.

Ho-kay.

Here it is...




Oh, dat's right.

Firefighters are the new Park Rangers, baby!

National Park Rangers are so last year.

[Snap!]

For more of the hot wimmins in their first-thing-in-the-morning glory, clickity click here:

HBM
Sweetney
Breed 'Em & Weep
Missus Mamalogues
Mrs. Flinger
Ms. MotherBumper
Izzy
OTJ
Loralee
CamiKaos
Petroville
Redneck
The Wink
Hot Chocolate
Mamma Loves
Cheese Blog
Sarcastic Mom
Alex Year One
Liv
Melanie
Sarah
SueBob
Sleepless
Slouching Mom
Mimi
Milkbreath
Twirly
Fooped

Anyone can participate in this theme post. All you are asked to do is copy the list of participants and add it to the bottom of your post -- and don't forget to add yourself!


23 comments:

furiousBall said...

that hat totally doesn't look safe, i would not enter a burning building with that on. your brains will get all burned up

Nancy said...

Hawt Mama in the Morning!

Izzy said...

I love a woman in uniform ;)

Liz@thisfullhouse.com said...

Crap, can't any of you look...you know...at least, half-bad!?!?!?

kevin said...

I don't mean to sound crass, but there's something hot about those pictures. It makes me think a lot of you could probably easily get away without wearing makeup.

Dana said...

Your hat rocks but your hair looks like you came from a Pantene commercial. I wake up looking like a white Don King.

cmhl said...

is that your fire hose or are you just glad to see me??

hahaha!

you look great!

CamiKaos said...

I was feeling brave and posted one too.

Janet said...

I'm finding it ironic that everyone participating in this thing looks good in the morning.

That is all.

flutter said...

your eyes are totally beautiful Jess

Kelley said...

So you wear that thing to bed? Might join in... it will be terrifying though.

motherbumper said...

mmmmmmm firefightery (and beautiful I might add)

carrie said...

Do I have to send you a photo of my husband (the fireman) now?

Cause I would. It would make his ego very happy! :)

Loralee Choate said...

I have a think for uniforms, you know. (HEE!)

I played along with this too, although I wish I had thought to wear a snappy hat.

Her Bad Mother said...

did you sleep in that hat? or was it just a little (cough) early morning costuming?

You are the hot.

Velma said...

You are going to end up in a furry costume one of these years...

Amanda said...

'Bout to post mine at The Wink aka The Squint.

(The last three letters of my word verification spelled keg, the bags under my eyes make it seem as if I might've been whiling away the night with cup after bright red plastic cup of flat Genny Light.

slackermommy said...

You need a fireman cuz you hot, girl!

I'm gonna pass on this one. I am way too vain and I don't want to scare off the few readers I have!

Velveteen Mind Megan said...

I don't say it enough: I love you.

I also don't say this enough: you are hot. Mama.

Aimee Greeblemonkey said...

I swear every one of you all are stunning. Rock on.

Sarcastic Mom (aka Lotus) said...

Mine's up! ;-)

http://sarcasticmom.com/?p=287

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hee hee, I saw Cami's and it made me howl (not like a wolf). I might do this...if I dare.

Aimee Greeblemonkey said...

I did mine, btw. But you still look way better.