Monday, March 03, 2008

Perfect Post Awards

The Original Perfect Post Awards 02.08

The Perfect Post Awards are up today.

I nominated this post from Mama Tulip. There's something universal and undeniably sweet about it.

AND...
(oh, the blushing joys) I was completely chuffed to see that bookmomma nominated me for this post.

[Jane - we must fight MORE!! We are WINNAHS! Heh.]

Next month make sure you recognize a perfect post with this award...

All you need to do is e-mail
Mamma K -- Petroville(at)gmail(dot)com -- and ask her to put you on the Perfect Post mailing list.

She'll e-mail you every month when it's time to send in your Perfect Post pick.


See all the Perfect Posts at
Petroville or Suburban Turmoil.

19 comments:

furiousBall said...

mamat likes to rock the party

crazymumma said...

that was a good choice. mama t just gets right to the heart of it each and every time.

BookMomma said...

Yep - that post was hard for me to shake!
Thanks for being a blogger I admire and can't wait to read!

Jenifer said...

That was a great post.

we_be_toys said...

Congrats on your nomination! That WAS a really great post!

mamatulip said...

Thank you. :)

Kyla said...

Congrats!

Rosie said...

Hey this looks a really interesting idea. I hadn't heard of these awards before. Congrats to the winners.

Don Mills Diva said...

You and Mama Tulip write more perrfect posts than anyone out there - seriously. Congrats.

Frumpy Luv said...

I love both posts. Congrats to you both.

Amanda said...

Your choice got me all weepy...'bout the growing up and the vaginal pain in my near future.

Elaine A. said...

I did really like that post when I read it. Congrats on your nomination - you totally deserve it!

carrie said...

You are always worthy of these! Congrats!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congrats on your nomination! :)

nutmeg said...

I didn't even need to click - I knew which post you won for.

Kathy Likes Pink said...

Wow - congrats! Your post was well worth the award. Very honest and from the heart. No wonder I keep coming back to your blog.

Aimee Greeblemonkey said...

I'm with Meg, I loved that post. congrats.

Jenni said...

Congrats on the award. It was definitely one of my favorite posts!

Kelley said...

congrats!

I keep forgetting to do it! I have had a couple of my lovelies nominate me and I have been truly humbled, if not a bit perplexed.

Thanks for the reminder to get my nominations in.